Check this out!
LOS ANGELES (April 17, 2018) – The eagerly awaited next chapter of the Ivalice 24-man alliance raid series is set to arrive in FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online late this May when Patch 4.3 goes live. Titled Under the Moonlight, Patch 4.3 brings a wealth of new content to the critically acclaimed MMO as well as continuing the thrilling story of the Stormblood® expansion. Final Fantasy XIV New Content!
Adventurers will explore a new dungeon, take on new trials, in addition to leveling up their crafting and gathering skills by accepting the new Namazu beast tribe quests. Details on the main contents of this patch are revealed here:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial
- Another Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- More Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- Additional Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- A Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Final Fantasy XIV New Content Online Companion
Furthermore, alongside the contents of Patch 4.3, SQUARE ENIX ® shows a first look at the outline of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Companion mobile app currently in development. All players that download the app will enjoy benefits such as the following:
- Chat with friends and free company members
- Organize events with the scheduler
- Organize inventory and armoury chest
- Peruse the Market Board
- Put items up for sale and purchase items
- Register an additional favored destination Aetheryte
An optional, Premium Plan is available, which unlocks the following features for a monthly fee:
- Organize Saddlebags and Retainer Inventories
- Saddlebag capacity is doubled
- One additional Retainer can be employed
Details of the app release date will be shared as they are confirmed.
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Free Trial allows new players to easily join the millions of adventurers in the realm of Eorzea™. The free trial allows anyone to access all available content up to level 35 (including the new Rival Wings PvP), where you create up to eight playable characters. You experience different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/. Furthermore, All editions of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood™ expansion, may be purchased through the Square Enix® Online Store here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVStore