April 15, 2018
In search of a hardcore platforming game with an emphasis on boss gameplay?
Then Sacred Stones is the perfect retro-platforming indie-game for you!
Sacred Stones features a unique blend of retro-2D boss based gameplay. Explore the pixelized world, gathering items and weapons to help guide you to victory! Created by Sungjun Jo (NoxBix), Sacred Stones’s retro-feel comes from its appearance, its soundtrack (created by “..P”), and its gameplay; Sacred Stones is retro to the core. The sensitive input controls complement the linear & challenging gameplay. You will find yourself jumping & shooting and running & fighting your way to the end of the game as you learn uncover new weapons & areas across the map!
- Be careful of the hardcore nature of Sacred Stones! In danger of falling, getting killed or becoming victim to your own error, players will face many challenges in their quest to beat the game.
- Transport back to the 80s & 90s with the retro control scheme and sensitivity of Sacred Stones! Fast input feedback and quick gameplay are essential to mastering the game. Use the AZ & X keys for jumping, attacking, switching weapons and much more. Utilize the directional arrows as they are meant to be used: movement!
- Find and use 4 different weapons to defeat the bosses and gain victory in Sacred Stones!
- Face 20 different and unique bosses as you travel around the world. Each boss brings a new challenge and requires strategies catered to each to achieve victory.
- Don’t stop with what you see on the surface of Sacred Stones! As you navigate around the gameworld try as well as locate hidden missions, you will experience more of the amazing retro gameplay!
- Game Title: Sacred Stones
- Platform: Windows on Steam. (OSX, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch versions will be released soon.)
- Released: April 6, 2018 (Steam Early Access)
- Developer & Publisher: NoxBix Co., Ltd.
- Playtime : minimum 3 hours to clear all stages
- Steam Store Page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/826040/Sacred_Stones/
Award: 1st Indie Star Award (2015), Korea Mobile Game Association
About NoxBiX Co., Ltd.
NoxBiX is an indie game publisher in South Korea. We plan to develop our own games in addition to helping to publish Korean indie games. The goal is not to alter the game for the revenue model, but to keep the original idea of the developer as well as providing the game to the most likely users. It plans to launch three titles in 2018, starting with Sacred Stones.